SCP’s proprietary Heliopark solar car parking systems are designed and manufactured in Australia. Featuring two design styles (Pro) and (Eco), we have a solution to cover all wind regions including cyclone C + D, offering the most cost effective and stylish option for your car park.
The Heliopark structures are manufactured in standard widths that match the length of carspaces being 6.5m for single sided and 11.5m wide spans for the double arrays. However we can design arrays for any width of carpark layout with spans of upto 18m between columns.
HelioPark Pro structures posses a modern and pleasing aesthetic to transform your car park into a stylish solar powerhouse; whilst the Eco version has a more industrial feel but provides the same solar array capability.
Our EV Solutions are TrustedAccredited by Some of Australia's Biggest Brands
200 customers in 10 Suburbs uses our EV Systems.
Solpark is a different design that uses folded plate steel to create a system with clean lines, and a modern aesthetic. These can be made in single and double array lengths and come pre-engineered for wind zones A and B to reduce the fixed costs of a site rollout. These are designed with smaller arrays in mind and can be used to create small EV shade solar structures that provide 3 or 4 EV chargers with a solar canopy above. Intended to reinvigorate your car park with a stylish visual impact and environmental upgrade. Designed and manufactured in Australia with incredible functionality.
Our structures are designed to be ‘panel agnostic’ allowing for almost all types of solar panel or brand to be incorporated. Depending on the customer requirements we may recommend different solar panels based on the following criteria:
- High Energy density / Performance
- Range of warranty terms
- Bi facial solar modules for added performance
- Frameless solar modules for easy cleaning and modern appearance.
Some of our favourite solar panel brands include:
There is a variety of high quality solar inverter options, however based on reliability and advanced functionality we recommend the following brands in particular:
Fronius Tauro Inverters
Powerful in any situation: the robust Fronius Tauro inverter impresses not only by offering maximum flexibility in terms of system design, but also by its minimal overall system operating costs. The robust project inverter makes commercial large-scale photovoltaic systems very cost-effective.
- Quick installation and efficient maintenance
- Power electronics protected by active cooling
- Double-walled housingensures optimum temperature compensation
- Stable high performanceeven at ambient temperatures of up to 50 °C
- Pretty smart: Fronius Tauro can be conveniently monitored, controlled and maintainedfrom a smartphone or PC.
- Additional elements andthird-party components are easily integrated thanks to the open system architecture.
Fronius Tauro offers maximum flexibility in terms of both system design and installation. Whether centralised or decentralised, vertical or horizontal: the Fronius Tauro series can be easily adapted to customers’ individual needs and circumstances.
SolarEdge. In a PV system with no shading issues, SolarEdge can typically add ~2% more energy in the system’s first year by limiting losses due to manufacturing tolerance mismatch, soiling, and more.
Uneven panel degradation also accounts for significant panel mismatch, with SolarEdge typically adding ~3%-5% more energy by mitigating this mismatch over the project lifetime. This translates to an average addition of ~4-6c/Wp revenue over the system lifetime.
- Full visibility of your system’s technical and financial performance, including interactive charts and site layout
- Visualization of PV production, building consumption, and self-consumption
- Data presentation at the module-level, string-level and system level