SCP’s proprietary Heliopark solar car parking systems are designed and manufactured in Australia. Featuring two design styles (Pro) and (Eco), we have a solution to cover all wind regions including C + D, offering the most cost effective and stylish option for your car park.
Heliopark is a product collaboration between Schletter and SCP and the integration of the Schletter racking system means easy installation of the solar panels into the structure resulting in a cost efficient install. Available in 6m and 10-12m spans.
HelioPark structures posses a modern and pleasing aesthetic to transform your car park into a stylish solar powerhouse.
The skilled design engineers at PV Structures can provide bespoke design and construct (D&C) custom solar car shades, which are particularly well suited for Cyclonic Wind Regions (Cat C + D) and unique structural requirements.
PV Structures are a specialist car park shade manufacturer with 15 years experience in car shade design. They understand that some sites have a specific design requirement. PV Structures can offer a solution for the any design request.
Clean lines, and a modern aesthetic. Designed to reinvigorate your car park with a stylish visual impact. Designed in Australia with incredible functionality.
Our structures are designed to be ‘panel agnostic’ allowing for almost all types of solar panel or brand to be incorporated. Depending on the customer requirements we may recommend different solar panels based on the following criteria:
- High Energy density / Performance
- Range of warranty terms
- Bi facial solar modules for added performance
- Frameless solar modules for easy cleaning and modern appearance.
Some of our favourite solar panel brands include:
There is a variety of high quality solar inverter options, however based on reliability and advanced functionality we recommend the following brands in particular:
SMA solutions for commercial PV systems offer Shopping Centres, factories and administrative buildings maximum flexibility and efficiency in the generation, consumption and storage of solar power.
- Ideal for all commercial applications: rooftop, ground-mounted and car parks
- Maximum flexibility with various system designs and choice of modules
- Cutting-edge grid management functions for use worldwide
- Flexible integration of storage systems and compatibility with numerous battery-storage systems
SolarEdge. In a PV system with no shading issues, SolarEdge can typically add ~2% more energy in the system’s first year by limiting losses due to manufacturing tolerance mismatch, soiling, and more.
Uneven panel degradation also accounts for significant panel mismatch, with SolarEdge typically adding ~3%-5% more energy by mitigating this mismatch over the project lifetime. This translates to an average addition of ~4-6c/Wp revenue over the system lifetime.
- Full visibility of your system’s technical and financial performance, including interactive charts and site layout
- Visualization of PV production, building consumption, and self-consumption
- Data presentation at the module-level, string-level and system level