Solar car parking information for Property Professionals
Parking is a vital part of your customers experience. It’s often the first and last memory of your asset. The technology is changing and Owners should stay ahead of the curve when it comes to customer demand for new technology’’ – Allison Yeoland CEO Parking Asset Advisory
- Do you want to provide a greener, cleaner environment for your customers?
- Does your company have net zero energy targets that need to be met?
- Could your property reflect the sensibilities of your community on clean energy?
- Will your customers be using Electric Vehicles in the near future?
- Do you have NABERS or Greenstar ratings targets that need to be met?
- Should your property be showing your customers what your company is doing to try and offset Climate Change?
- Would you company be receptive to proposals that offer above 10% returns and improve the value of their asset?
- Do you think shaded parking will increase business at retail stores in your property?
If you answer yes to any of the above then read on for Solar Car Park shades can help!
Solar Carparks provide all these improvements to your property
- Creating Clean Energy Onsite
- Structures in your carpark that have integrated Electric Vehicle charging stations
- A Showpiece to all your clients that your company is doing their part on reducing Climate Change increases
- Increasing your NABERS ratings for the site and for the whole portfolio
- An obvious reminder when they park at your property that your company principles align with theirs
- Energy Producing shading for cars across the carpark
- An additional income stream for the property that can be capitalized up for increased asset value
Power per car space:
2.8kW depending on solar module. Almost all solar panel types accepted.
Does it reduce car spaces?
Most systems don’t impact car spaces at all. Some do though therefore we normally avoid those. Systems must comply with Australian Parking regulations.
Where does the rain go?
Rainwater can be collected in a front gutter and directed and stored in tanks. A water management racking rail is optional to achieve this at minimal extra cost to standard solar racking.
I was thinking about traditional shade sails?
You should look into solar car parks. Solar car parks are:
- Much longer-lasting (25 year+)
- Offer a much better ROI
- Reduce carbon footprint
- Better for the planet
- Require less maintenance
- Creates a great user experience
- Happier Clienteles
- Returning Customers
- Content Tenants in your Property
- Better Returns for Investors